Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It was a productive evening

I picked up wonder tape on the way home and used it to sew the hem of the t-shirt. It's all done, I'll post tomorrow once I ask DH to take a pic.

I measured and logged in the fabric I bought last week. The guy cutting the fabric was pretty generous. I asked for 3 m of each piece. 3 of them were 3.4 m and 1 was 4m (the brown print was the end of the roll and he threw it all in once he got to 3 m and saw there wasn't much left)

Four more discloths finished and ready to use.

6 comments:

  1. Nice fabric haul. Can't wait to see your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you finally won the war. My experience with the coverstitch is that it doesn't like to sew on "air" so you want to start and stop in fabric. Don't give up. g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire was it in Fabricvile and is that where you bought Wondertape? We don't carry it in our store in Fredericton.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and Claire was the guy's name Jonah?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diana, yes the fabric was from Fabricville, but I don't know the name of the guy who did the cutting.

    The wonder tape I got at the dressmaker shop near my work...I don't think I've seen it at any of the Fabricvilles here in Montreal either.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me - I love comments !