Monday, January 5, 2009

The 2009 Collection - started

I knew it - no willpower !

The Collection now shows on the sidebar - 6.5 meters purchased today

1) The dark green wool - it WAS still on the shelf, although not in the same place as I left it. I'm glad whoever looked at it, didn't want it !...I was hoping for at least 1m, there was 1.5m and I bought the whole piece (@ $2.50/m)

2) The poly knit below it is sort of a lime green, a tiny bit more yellow than the picture shows...1.5m

I'm no good at seeing 2 colors together unless one is white or black...can these two colors be worn together ?



3) Red wool - 2m (@ $2.50/m)

4) Another poly knit... also 1.5m (the knits were $9.99/m on sale for buy 1m, get 2m free, so each knit piece was $5)



All told - 4 pieces for $21 - I'm happy with that :-)

5 comments:

  1. *sigh* I need to live vicariously through other people's fabric purchases! If you spread your purchasing throughout everyone who's trying to cut back it hardly counts at all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the green and yellow work together well! I like your purchases, you lucky duck, finding such an awesome sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Sale, wish I could have been with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Were you shopping at Fabricville,Claire? We have the best sale on right now of the season. Last week ,some items were even going for 75%. Needless to say I picked up a few pieces. I'm so helpless in the face of all that fabric and all those bargains!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me - I love comments !