Friday, June 6, 2008

A Productive Weekend ?

My weekends begin at 11:30 am - yes, only half-day Fridays at my place of work - and not just summer hours - all year !

So, the plans for the weekend include...
Gardening - Plant the tomato plants, purchase and plant some herbs, clean up the iris bed (those darn dandelions are competing with my beoooootiful irises)
Baking - not sure what, but something sweet for hubby
Sewing -
Coat - true up grain & start the London Shrink on the wool flannel; cut, press and measure the pattern pieces; cut out muslin
Capris - finish them (fly zipper, outside seams, waistband, bottom legbands w/buttons)

Let's see what actually gets done...

Edited Sat night - bold is done - it was 30°C today by 10:00am - baking & gardening weren't happening !

2 comments:

  1. If you're like me, you might get one item completed. ;o) I'm routing for you to get through all or most of your list. ;o)
    I envy you the 1/2 days on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT'S the whole point of this blog...I wrote it down, so I gotta get some of it done LOL.

    I've made a start, I stopped at the market on the way home...if buying the herbs counts as 1, then 1 done, otherwise 1/2 of 1 done :-) ...& I'm on my way to put a couple of sheets in the rinse cycle to start the london shrink.

    The 1/2 day Fridays are great - would be VERY difficult to give up now after 12 years.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for talking to me - I love comments !